Medi-Vantage provides due diligence services as an investment advisor for the medical device industry. Your strategic insights are assessed and compared to data developed with analytic rigor on healthcare EMR software projects managed by our operationally experienced team. We have great references!
“We recently contacted Maria and her team to conduct an important pricing study. The content, timelines and overall quality were excellent! Maria’s industry experience in strategic marketing of medical devices was a significant asset with this project. Ken Reali, President and CEO, Clinical Innovations, LLC.…click here to see more recommendations on LinkedIn
Macro Trends for Investors
Medtech investors, Private Equity firms and acquiring companies have been a significant growth segment for Medi-Vantage. In the dearth of VC investment, PE companies have been growing their medtech investment advisor portfolios by choosing strategies that have been de-risked by MV research.
Healthcare is in a massive state of change and disruption with EMR software, which creates many opportunities for investors.
At Medi-Vantage, we have seen an increase in engagements with many investment firms, in addition to our usual investment advisor work with medtech clients and start-ups. Here is what our investor clients want to know:
- What will be the result of the changes we are experiencing in the healthcare space?
- What low risk/high reward changes can we make?
We see these top 3 disruptive macro trends in healthcare investor and client medtech strategy market research for healthcare EMR software and more:
- Demand for Insights: Medtech executives are no longer satisfied with results from research providers that are data or strategy-dumps. They now demand that strategy research also provide clinical insights, an action plan and recommendations for business decisions.
- Increased complexity in research strategy: While strategy is still the domain of marketing, more complicated questions evolve that include IT, R&D, Operations and Regulatory.
- Increased Efficiencies in Market Feedback: Medtech is using tools that increase the speed of getting physician and patient feedback – on a regular basis and at a lower cost. Medi-Vantage helps clients build communities that provide these insights, while abiding by Sunshine Act regulations.
- Third party target validation
- Rapid commercial diligence assessments
- Market segmentation and trends with robust revenue forecasts
- Assessment of regulatory, coverage, reimbursement, and pricing issues and how they will affect company growth potential in global markets
- Strategy and implementation plans for new investment guidance
- Positioning and value proposition development for prospective buyers
- Marketing support for your portfolio clients
Click Here for Project Examples
How Can We Help You?
The Medi-Vantage team is here to drive growth and profitability for your company.